2 questions regarding the online races....

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossellini
  • 4 comments
  • 645 views
Messages
113
If I use one of my cars (from favourites) in online race and if I crash it, will I have to repair it in gt mode?

ps I'm fairly dissapointed with online players, they are all playing this game like destruction derby or nfs :indiff:
Where can I find some clean drivers who respects position of other racer and the ones who know what is fair play...

EDIT: one more question.... how can I save replay from online race?
 
ps I'm fairly dissapointed with online players, they are all playing this game like destruction derby or nfs :indiff:
Where can I find some clean drivers who respects position of other racer and the ones who know what is fair play...

I agree. That's why I pretty much hate multi-player games in general. Maybe it's because I am an old man, but having a bunch of 12 year olds screaming obscenities at each other gets old real fast.

I can't believe GT5 doesn't have an Invite system for private races.
You should be able to create a private or password protected race too.
You could come here and give the password to who you want, along with the room info, and avoid dealing with people who act like idiots.
 
Private lounge? Instead of coming here and giving people the password, you'd give them your PSN ID. Once they're on your list they're allowed in.
 
EDIT: one more question.... how can I save replay from online race?

i can answer this one. I just saved a replay of a destruction derby and the determined "driving" of my competitors.

When the race has finished and you have returned to the lounge. Click "race results" and there will be a small icon "save replay" at the bottom of the screen under the race results.
 
i can answer this one. I just saved a replay of a destruction derby and the determined "driving" of my competitors.

When the race has finished and you have returned to the lounge. Click "race results" and there will be a small icon "save replay" at the bottom of the screen under the race results.

thank you 👍

@BKViper
I know how you feel... Maybe we should create a group here in gtp for online races....
 
Back