2 questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dorstvlegel
  • 3 comments
  • 374 views
Messages
18
Question 1
How do I enter online races or the online lobby ? I see nowhere a button or something like that.

Question 2
They say you have to install game files on your hard dis but the game never asks me to do such a thing ? And yes, I would love to reduce the loading times.

Thanks in advance
 
when it comes to loading times, there really isn't much you can do without spending large amounts of time and money. The only way I possibly for-see shortening the load times is to fully install GT5 onto a harddrive. and at that, to see a noticable increase, you will need to use a solid state drive.

I'm not sure if this is possible (I don't see why not because you cna do it on any other game), but this is the only method I see which would have a big improvement.
 
if you go into options there is a box in there to install the game onto your hdd
normally it would ask you if you want to install the 1st time you play it
 
Back