2 questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexDug
  • 7 comments
  • 604 views
Messages
69
Canada
Ottawa ON
Messages
Ereinset
Hello everyone, I have 2 questions that hopefully you guys can answer.

The first one is: Is there a way to change the default Driving Settings? I know you could choose between various options when you first create your GT5 save game. By accident, I let Traction Control on 5, but since I try to play without aids as much as possible, I always have to turn it off whenever I acquire a new car. I looked thoroughly in the options but couldn't find a way to change the default settings. So either I'm really blind and I missed numerous times the option, or you just can't do it.

And my second question is: Can you change the B-Spec drivers order? Let me explain myself: I have 4 drivers. The first one is my main, therefore he's slightly higher leveled than the others. However, I try to maintain the 3 other drivers on the same level. The second one often drives more than my fourth one and gets more XP than my him. In order to counter this, during the next endurance, I manually (during pit stops) make my fourth driver the second one to race, and vice versa. Nevertheless, it gets pretty annoying having to stay in front of my TV monitor waiting for every single pit stop. Thus, I just want to know if there's a way to permanently change the drivers' order before a race. (P.S.: I know you can change the starting driver, but that option wouldn't let me start with my first driver, and then automatically jump to my fourth one.)

Thank you in advance!
 
No and I think you can only pick the driver who will start the race, then I think it is a set order. I tried selecting the drivers in a different order before I went on an endurance run and it ran them from left to right.
 
From what I noticed, all my drivers get the same amount of XP no matter how much they drive. I had 2 level 0 guys run in an enduro, one running 4 stints while other ran 2, and both ended up with same level at the end.
Let me save you some time and tell you to use as overpowered of a car as possible in BSPEC. That way you can turn the TV off and do something else.
 
From what I noticed, all my drivers get the same amount of XP no matter how much they drive. I had 2 level 0 guys run in an enduro, one running 4 stints while other ran 2, and both ended up with same level at the end.
Let me save you some time and tell you to use as overpowered of a car as possible in BSPEC. That way you can turn the TV off and do something else.

Oh lol, that's what I'm doing. But I can assure you that the drivers get a different amount of XP depending on how much they drive. My three drivers all started at the exact same endurance and played the exact same amount of races, always all together. The second one has more XP than the fourth one though.

No and I think you can only pick the driver who will start the race, then I think it is a set order. I tried selecting the drivers in a different order before I went on an endurance run and it ran them from left to right.

Thanks for confirming what I feared. :P I guess I just have to deal with it. I'll start my endurances with the fourth driver since there's no option for it.

Anyone to answer my first question?
 
As I said, no lol :P You have to set it for each car.
 
every new / used car has tc at 5 and abs at 1 by default untill you change it
 
As I said, no lol :P You have to set it for each car.

Oh ok, my bad, I thought you were only answering the second question.

Two bad news for me. :(

Thanks anyway!
 
Both have been discussed on here before but I don't think PD have took any notice yet.
 
Back