2 Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter MANDSILVER9
  • 2 comments
  • 375 views
Messages
541
Australia
Victoria
Messages
MANDSILVER9
1. I know that the Mario Andretti's Hudson seasonal will be available until January 17th and then removed, but will the car be for sale in the shop after that or not?
2. I don't have GT6 yet, but I fully completed GT Academy, so once I get GT6 and update to 1.02 will I recieve my GT-R upon loading the main menu for the first time?

~MS9.
 
1. I know that the Mario Andretti's Hudson seasonal will be available until January 17th and then removed, but will the car be for sale in the shop after that or not?
2. I don't have GT6 yet, but I fully completed GT Academy, so once I get GT6 and update to 1.02 will I recieve my GT-R upon loading the main menu for the first time?

~MS9.
1. The car will still be available after the seasonal event expires.
2. That's still unknown, some people haven't received theirs yet, some people are saying it's for Europe only, and there's a small chance there could be a window for which they send out the gifts, and maybe you'll be in it or out of it. Don't really know, but that car is available in the dealership for everyone, so even if you don't get it as a gift you'll be able to buy it for I think 350k.
 
Back