2 Quick Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkengD
  • 6 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
6,080
United Kingdom
NY / JA / UK
Messages
skengdigi
I hear ppl talking about roll overs , i haven't witnessed any yet but are they true do the cars actually roll over like in one of those burnout racing games.

Are there any talks/rumors/info on when we will be getting drag racing or just the plain old machine test so we can do 1/4 mile times etc.
 
I actually did a roll over last night. Unfortunately, it was in a license test, so it didn't give me the damn trophy. I pulled the e-brake, then turned a hard right, and watched the world go 'round. ;)

(I did this because I was not going to beat my previous attempt, and it's faster to just get DQed than finish and reload.)
 
(I did this because I was not going to beat my previous attempt, and it's faster to just get DQed than finish and reload.)
Isn't it even faster to just hit pause and reload? Albeit not as fun...
 
I got it in the NASCAR school,by accident and again in some A-Spec race.I hit the wall dead straight and tumbled.
 
I cut a corner and hit a wall, was getting pissed at teh time so called the race a loss and was going for blood.. anyway hit that wall flipped ass over teakettle and landed on my roof.. gently rolled to my wheels and drove away.

also almost Lambo'd under a car (read drove a Lamborghini under a car by hitting it from behind) but my rear end flew up .. fixed it later with a few aero installs but that first few laps were a little iffy ..
 
Back