2 small questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex_dlc
  • 7 comments
  • 840 views
Messages
9
Messages
Alex_dlc
I bought GT5 in Singapore, the box says "Chinese and English version"

Does that mean all the cars will have the steering wheel on the right side? If so, I'll have to sell this copy and get me a European one.

Also, in the box I found one of those 3D looking cards with a high spec Nissan on it. What's that card for?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i bought gt5 in singapore, the box says "chinese and english version"

does that mean all the cars will have the steering wheel on the right side? if so, ill have to sell this copy and get me a european one.

also, in the box i found one of those 3D looking cards with a high spec nissan on it. whats that card for?

I believe all the cars are the same no matter which version, the steering wheel is on the side that the car originated from. The 3d card is just an extra item that came with the game just to let people know this game is 3-D compatible with the Sony ps3 3-D glasses
 
Sorry about the caps.

I thought the card was like, a downloadable extra. Thought I would be able to get that car in the game.

And I hope the steering wheel thing is true, I'll try to buy a european car. So far I have only tested a Honda, so I guess thats why it had the steering wheel on the right.
 
lol @ mods who have TONS of time.
 
if u have the DLC, the code should be written behind under the card.
stupidly took me nearly half an hour to figure out my codes was under the card with the stealth GTR :D
 
What cars can you get with these codes??? I can only get the GTR thats shown on my card?
 
It means that you can set your menu bits to English and Chinese, but all the cars have their steering wheel on the same side -the side that Polyphony Digital chose to model them-. Most cars are modelled right-hand drive, including some continental European ones such as Peugeot.
 
I should be able to choose left or right hand side steering wheels. But oh well....
 
Back