2 Toyota RSC concept cars up for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Digmac
  • 14 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
432
United States
United States
I currently own 2 Toyota RSC concept cars and they are both going up for trade, i heard they are a bit rare also. I am looking to trade for any year gift ticket, 0/0/0 car, or a unopened green ticket, to recap these are 2 Toyota RSC concept cars up for trade, they are not 0/0/0 cars btu that does not mean they are not rare. You hardly see this car in the used dealer so act fast.

Thank you for looking.

Jakob
 
You only accept tickets/cars ? no paints , museum cards or any honrs
 
welll mabe if it was a hefty ammount of chrome, 5 or 6, but other than that no, i am a car collector and i belive in quality over quantity.
 
Do you have the Toyota RSC?
 
well what would you be willing to trade for it?
 
well what would you be willing to trade for it?

You said you got 2 RSC and I would like 1 , you asked about chromes I said I only got 1 .

Soo ?
 
I guess no trade? Sorry.
 
What would you offer me for one gt5?
 
always 0/0/0 cars of green ticket cars, make a list of your 0/0/0 cars and green ticket cars and i will pick OK!
 
Back