2 Trades Available For Tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter shepzki
  • 14 comments
  • 519 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

shepzki

-.-. .- -... -... .- --.
Premium
Messages
3,300
England
England
Messages
shepzki
I am pretty busy at the minute with work, therefore I only have a short amount of time on the PS3 so i would like to setup 2 trades for tomorrow.

1st Trade
This will be from my main account, I have every car in the game and any of them are yours for an X1 colour I do not have, I have the following:

Copper
Gloss Black
Matte Black
Purple
Silver
Prototype
S.Vettel

2nd Trade
This will be from my secondary account, I do not have much in the way to offer in terms of cars, although I can buy any car upto 10million credits (a brand new F10 for example) & will also give you 5 paints from the link in my sig. Ideally, I would like another X1 colour but am willing to trade for an F1 colour I do not have, I have the following:

Blue Livery
Orange Livery
White Livery
White/Blue Livery
White/Purple Livery

Please do not waste my time, read the topic and understand it before making any offers. I will be online for another hour or so and would like to have something sorted by then, if you cannot answer PM's promptly I will discard your requests and move onto the next one. This is first come first served.
 
Last edited:
hi mate, i have a gloss black 0 miles for either

X2010 Color #3 (Elephant Grey)
X2010 Color #4 (Gunmetal Grey

if you have them?
 
hi mate, i have a gloss black 0 miles for either

X2010 Color #3 (Elephant Grey)
X2010 Color #4 (Gunmetal Grey

if you have them?

Didn't read the topic. 💡
 
hi mate, i have a gloss black 0 miles for either

X2010 Color #3 (Elephant Grey)
X2010 Color #4 (Gunmetal Grey

if you have them?


can also trade tomorrow about this time!
 
lol, ok i have a orange one for a silver one? ps lesson learned to read the whole post....haha:yuck:
 
Copper X1 if 0 miles for Pink X1 0 miles
 
lol, ok i have a orange one for a silver one? ps lesson learned to read the whole post....haha:yuck:

Is it Orange or copper?

I should point out that not all of my X1's are 0 miles, the Silver is not but I will do engine change, etc.
 
Is it Orange or copper?

I should point out that not all of my X1's are 0 miles, the Silver is not but I will do engine change, etc.

just looked its bright orange! im happy to send 1st so you can see;) also miles dont really matter!
 
just looked its bright orange! im happy to send 1st so you can see;) also miles dont really matter!

Ok, add my PSN shepzki and send whenever you can but no later than tomorrow.
 
Ok, add my PSN shepzki and send whenever you can but no later than tomorrow.

will add you now, will be by this time tomorrow(after work) can i have the copper one instead please!
 
what about a white x2010 for an f10?
 
will add you now, will be by this time tomorrow(after work) can i have the copper one instead please!

Yup, I think that that has about 1,000 miles but if that's ok we can do that.

So that's trade 1 sorted, any takers for trade 2?
 
what about a white x2010 for an f10?

Yes, I can do that. What number F10 would you like or does it matter?
 
either number is fine mate, just want the car lol.
 
Trades sorted, thanks fellas. Topic closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back