• Thread starter Panoz
  • 2 comments

Panoz

Just a member
Premium
United States
Wise, VA
Panoz-38
Today is the 2 year anniversary of the Gran Turismo Sport demo that was launched for a brief time before the full title went on sale over a week later.

But on that early demo was the first appearance of the highly-requested Livery Editor, which the GT community got their hands on the editor for the very first time.

In celebration, I made this thread for members to show their created liveries they're most proud of since the launch of GT Sport.

Below are some designs I hold dear to me I've done over the past 2 years:

48861277192_040eddeacc_b.jpg

Clio: I find it funny that I didn't think I would spend much time with the Livery Editor back then. A lot of that thinking change when I done my very first livery on the Clio.
Viper GT3-R: One of the first designs I took time on doing, my Mopar IMSA Viper quickly became one of my most popular liveries I've done.
Atenza (6) Gr.3: Completed around the same time period as the Viper, the Mazda Australia Supercar really looks the part after finding the correct decals and font for the driver names and car number on the rear doors.
D-Type: One of the simplest liveries I've done became my most popular livery by a wide margin after Polyphony put my D-Type on the "Cool Selections" showcase.

48733749853_12cac0c8c8_b.jpg

Last but not least, my 5 unique Group C liveries I took great pride in making them as authentic as possible.

Today is the 2 year anniversary of the Gran Turismo Sport demo that was launched for a brief time before the full title went on sale over a week later.

But on that early demo was the first appearance of the highly-requested Livery Editor, which the GT community got their hands on the editor for the very first time.

In celebration, I made this thread for members to show their created liveries they're most proud of since the launch of GT Sport.

Below are some designs I hold dear to me I've done over the past 2 years:

48861277192_040eddeacc_b.jpg

Clio: I find it funny that I didn't think I would spend much time with the Livery Editor back then. A lot of that thinking change when I done my very first livery on the Clio.
Viper GT3-R: One of the first designs I took time on doing, my Mopar IMSA Viper quickly became one of my most popular liveries I've done.
Atenza (6) Gr.3: Completed around the same time period as the Viper, the Mazda Australia Supercar really looks the part after finding the correct decals and font for the driver names and car number on the rear doors.
D-Type: One of the simplest liveries I've done became my most popular livery by a wide margin after Polyphony put my D-Type on the "Cool Selections" showcase.

48733749853_12cac0c8c8_b.jpg

Last but not least, my 5 unique Group C liveries I took great pride in making them as authentic as possible.
Those group c liveries are fantastic!

A few I’m especially proud of

Loved creating three of the racing liveries from GTA Online, I had to make loads of the SVG’s too.
I’ve done tons of others I love, but those were great fun to do and took a long time to get them very accurate
F3BE0024-555A-47BC-A77E-65DF60CC2021.jpeg

Back