20,000,000 cr.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millertime
  • 10 comments
  • 942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
31
Messages
PengFu
Anybody else think this is kind of a low limit on credits... seeing as there are cars that cost that much and if you want to save up to buy it you cant even buy tires for it until you do more races(not that this is overly difficult but).

Personally, i would think that there should be no limit. but i can see how they want you to use the money on cars and stuff but there are only so many cars that are worth having. and when there is nothing but filler in the UCD its hard to find stuff to spend money on.
 
I know you're new. But this has been covered. A search would help!
 
...again my bad I guess. How many original threads are there on the first page? Especially since there are what probably 100 pages or more of threads.

Not trying to be disrespectful, and I'll try to avoid this in the future but in an opinion based thread is it the end of the world to start a new one? like if i was looking for an answer to something then i would 110% agree.
 
...again my bad I guess. How many original threads are there on the first page? Especially since there are what probably 100 pages or more of threads.

Not trying to be disrespectful, and I'll try to avoid this in the future but in an opinion based thread is it the end of the world to start a new one? like if i was looking for an answer to something then i would 110% agree.

This topic has been beaten to death. It doesn't need to be resurrected to be beaten again.

You know it's possible to look past the first page right?
 
This topic has been beaten to death. It doesn't need to be resurrected to be beaten again.

You know it's possible to look past the first page right?

You should become a moderator...geez
 
Is there an actual site(official GT5 site I'm sure) that you can actually input suggestions to creators?

I'm currently at work and any site that has game as description is blocked.
 
Is there an actual site(official GT5 site I'm sure) that you can actually input suggestions to creators?

I'm currently at work and any site that has game as description is blocked.

Probably not but if there was they wouldn't listen to us anyway
 
This topic has been beaten to death. It doesn't need to be resurrected to be beaten again.

You know it's possible to look past the first page right?
If you want to be helpful, give him a link instead of harping on him. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back