20,000,000 for a GT40?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Auron
  • 4 comments
  • 1,130 views
Messages
11
So not only is my favorite car a standard car but it's the most expensive car I've come across...how can I attain this legendary car? What's the point in making it cost so much and now that I think of it, what was so hard about keeping Seattle in the game:grumpy:
 
So not only is my favorite car a standard car but it's the most expensive car I've come across...how can I attain this legendary car? What's the point in making it cost so much and now that I think of it, what was so hard about keeping Seattle in the game:grumpy:

That probably explains the price-tag.

As for Seattle, I want to know what happened to every track from previous GT game(s?) returning. This statement was made alongside the one detailing the "return" of standard cars.
 
I agree, they could have simply upscaled the other tracks too, I mean Laguna Seca looks like it is anyway.
 
I believe it is a prize car for one of the endurance races. Check the prize car list.
 
It is a prize car for a later endurance race, but I won the GT40 from the level 17 ticket you get from clearing the expert hall :).
 
Back