20 million glitch, question

  • Thread starter Thread starter i0rgan
  • 2 comments
  • 680 views
Messages
13
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
i0rgan
Hi!, when do you guys thing that the glitch will be fixed??
 
Probably with the next update that rolls out, the Mario Andretti Hudson Hornet update is Thursday so there is a chance PD might slip in an update to fix it. I don't know how they would fix it considering its on the actual disc itself, but some people claimed they patched the M4 glitch (same thing as the AMG VGT glitch but with the M4, when you deleted the patch, the M4 became the M5 so you only got 40 or 60k credits).

I'd prefer they fix it soon, I hate MT but knowing that this game is still lacking in certain areas, I'd rather they get this thorn out of their side and focus their time on doing other things, PD can only really move on and improve if their not spending all their time fixing bugs or glitches.
 
Yeah, now when the cars are cheaper it's much easier to grind for cars.
 
Back