20 millions CR cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter faqoldschool
  • 21 comments
  • 1,940 views
Messages
172
Messages
faqoldschool, GTP_faqoldschool
I'm sitting at about 19.5 million CR and I want to buy the Ferrari 330 P4, is it worth it or would that money be better spent on 100 other cars?

I have the Ford and I saw the Jag as a prize car for a bspec race later. I eventually want to own all three since I like the older cars, but I didnt want to blow the 20 mil without some opinions.

Has anyone raced it online? does everyone try to ban it from their rooms? I have a 240hp alfa race car that everyone gets all upset about when i beat out 500hp cars on the ring.
 
dont waste your money, go to marketplace and trade for one
 
The P4 is a great car, but thanks to duplicating, it has lost most of its value, so it is very easy to trade for.

I traded for a P4 and I must say that it is an incredible car. It isn't easy to drvie if you don't have any aids on.

The Jag is won in the Indy 500.

If I were you, I would watch the UCD for a GT40 (my favorite car so far) or a Mark IV.

Kudos to you for actually earning them :)👍
 
dont waste your money, go to marketplace and trade for one

Agreed. Its really not that great of a car, even when compared to the other historic cars. The Toyota 7 Race Car and the Chaparall 2J are much more capable, at least that's been my experience.

You can easilly trade something worth 1M cr. to get it in the marketplace here anyways.
 
thanks for the input...i was just saving my credits the legit way but if i can trade with someone i might do it.

now i just need to figure out the marketplace
 
I buy the cars that are ~5mil or under if I see them in the UCD, but I would never grind to 20Mil for a car, I would find a trade.

that being said, I have the 7, 2J, mark4, and 69GT40 if you want to trade, and not wade thru the 100's of x1 posts....
 
I have all 20M cars apart from the classic Jag now. The only one worth actually DRIVING is the coloured X2010!
 
I say buy the Ferrari from the dealership.

To me it is the most 'special' car in the game. It's beautiful and a priceless piece of history - especially after its appearance in the Steve McQueen movie "Le Mans". I think only four were ever made. I saw one in real life at the Goodwood Revival last year and it's stunning in the flesh.

You will value it all the more if you have bought it the honest way with credits you earned in the game. What's the point of earning 19.5 million credits and then cheating yourself out of the achievement by trading for a car someone duped?

As for driving, it's fine on track and decently fast for what it is. I think the Ferrari and the Jaguar are pretty similar to drive and both good fun. I think the Ford GT40 is a bit twitchy and a disappointment by comparison (and it's only a standard car). I haven't tried the Ford MkIV but it's ugly.

But driving and lap times are really beside the point. This is one of the rarest and most beautiful racing cars ever made and you've earned the money so you deserve to have one in your garage.
 
Last edited:
due to the birthday exploit, you could trade for one w/ 0 miles for almost anything. i saw an x2010 prototype get traded for a single horn. lol.
 
I say buy the Ferrari from the dealership

I disagree. At most, if you are against duplication, I would recomment that you trade anyway, but that you don't dupe the car you will offer.
I woud recommend you backup you game anyway, in case the trader will try to ripe you off (never happened to me).

20 MCr takes AGES to get, even if the seasonal events have soften the challenge a bit.
 
Why is every thread polluted with people telling them to cheat? The guy didn't ask for easy ways to get the car and cheat, he asked if the car was worth buying.

It seems every thread now someone mentions buying a car and the duping brigade will come in and tell them to get it for free.
 
don't buy it. try to look from trade market. not worth spending all your hard earn 20mil for that car when you can actually get it cheaper.
 
I personally would get 100 different cars. There are much better cars for way less credits and some more enjoyable to drive.
 
I have all 20M cars apart from the classic Jag now. The only one worth actually DRIVING is the coloured X2010!

Hilarious.. What's the correlation between it's colour and the fun to be had when driving it? Are you saying a coloured X1 is more fun to drive than a Redbull or carbon X1?

P4/MkIV are great fun to drive (and listen to), but not 20m credits worth of fun.
Do as the others have said and go trade for one :)
 
I've got all the three 20M Cr classic cars. The Jag from Indy 500 A-Spec and the other two I bought them.

I only managed to buy the P4 today, so I haven't tried it yet, as my Bob is currently running his first (and only) Tsukuba 9 Hrs, but I've got to say that the Mark IV is one of the best cars (in his category) in the game, in terms of handling and acceleration.

On Racing Soft tyres and stock configuration, even with 50 less bhp than the Jag, it can go around any track faster than the Jag. So far I've only done TGTT with the Mark IV is consistently faster by one second there and Grand Valley Speedway, with the Mark IV being 2.5 seconds faster.

I'll try it out the P4 later tonight, to see how it stacks up. Even with less power than both of them, the lower weight and more central point of gravity should do wonders to it's handling around a technical track such as TGTT
 
Way I figure, if you made your way to 20,000,000cr, then you dont have to prove anything to yourself and you earned any car you want.

When you hit your 20m, just doup the the 3 20m cr cars.
 
It drives like an intoxicated elephant wearing roller skates whilst sucking on a spliff imo. Nice to have sat in the garage that is about all i can vouch for it.
 
I like driving the historic race cars so I traded for mine. Other than simple pleasure of owning it, not much else to it.
 
Hilarious.. What's the correlation between it's colour and the fun to be had when driving it? Are you saying a coloured X1 is more fun to drive than a Redbull or carbon X1?

You can't buy the Vettel or Carbon X2010 - only the coloured one:

009.jpg


There are only 3 classics (ferrari, ford, jag) for 20 million and the coloured X2010 in the new car dealership you can actually buy.
 
Back