20% of Standard cars turned Premium Rumored Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter ADR_XCLUTCH
  • 21 comments
  • 2,490 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
71
Messages
ADR_XCLUTCH
Alot of rumors have been circulating aroung GT5 saying the sometime this month, 20% of the Standard car list (roughly 160 cars) will be turned Premium, more Race Modifications, and new tracks will come in a huge GT5 Update. Now that the PSN is up, and new simulators are coming out, I would see why this huge update could happen. We'll just have to wait and see.
 
If true, I got a cell phone ready in case I have a heart attack. (From joy of course)
 
If this rumor is true, Im going to have an all nighter on GT5. Hope its true!
 
Do you have a source for these rumours? I'm not meaning to be a jerk, its just that we have all heard things like this before and never seen anything come of it.
 
This was bound to happen especially now that psn is back up. New modifications... are we ever going to be able to do motor swaps like in Forza? My del sols been aching for a k20a ;D
 
Do you have a source for these rumours? I'm not meaning to be a jerk, its just that we have all heard things like this before and never seen anything come of it.

👍
 
Do you have a source for these rumours?

Yeah, they were started in the topic post. That's the only place I've seen this so far.
 
If this is true then the only car i will use is the 97 Supra RZ
 
Only rumor I see is in this thread and fifty other fantasy update threads like it. But on the optimistic side, this would be a dream come true. Getting my hopes up? Nope
 
20%? That's, like, all the Skylines, Miatas and Supras...
 
160 cars? that's a lot. I hope it is at least 16 cars : )
And I hope their fenders aren't as bad looking as some premium cars for photo mode.
 
Where did this rumor originate?
 
Hope The Ford GT40 Race Car.
 
There are a lot of cars that deserve a premium upgrade, I guess this is still a speculation though. I'll just have to wait and see.
 
"Rumours"

Says enough to me.
 
TBH, I dont really care alot about prems or stands, I just want more features for online.
 
I don't think so. 160 cars going to premium level? That would take to much time. Plus the tracks. I don't buy it. More likely 10 cars, plus maybe 1-2 tracks, and some minor modifications/improvements.
 
Rumors are just that - rumors. Don't hold your breath.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back