20 standard cars you want to become premium (supposing all the others would be gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy
Italy
Assuming that PD eventually found some common sense, and decided not to carry PS2 assets over to the PS4, and standing that only few "standards" can be saved by receiving premium treatment, what would be your choice?

Here goes mine:

1. Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA '66
  2. Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03
  3. BMW M3 CSL '03
  4. BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
  5. Ford S200 '84
  6. Honda NSX Type-R '92
  7. Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92
  8. Mercedes-Benz AMG 190 E 2.5 '92
  9. Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98
  10. Peugeot 106 1.3 Rallye '03
  11. Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 '86
  12. Renault 5 Turbo '80
  13. Ruf RGT '00
  14. RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
  15. Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99
  16. Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX STI Version VI '99
  17. Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak Special '98
  18. Toyota Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '99
  19. Toyota MRS Edition '99
  20. Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76
I know this can be a difficult and somehow painful choice, but time has come for the good old assets to get retired, because despite I love, and would like to be able to save, at least half of the cars I'm choosing to leave behind, just only the idea of having PS2 cars on PS4 gives me the shiver.

I chose 20 because I believe it would be a reasonable number of cars for PD to render in time for release. Of course, more of them could come with time as DLC, but I somehow prefer them to focus on newer street cars instead, because there's plenty of a lack of them at present.

Note that in most cases this could be a personal and emotional choice, rather than a rational and reasoned one, so thank you guys for sparing us comments like "how could you chose xxxxx over yyyyy?"

Looking forward to seeing what your choices will be. Thank you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back