• 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey24

(Banned)
Antarctica
Lost
mikey_2412
  1. Keep the current cars, except for one of the Mazda Atenza Touring Cars (we don't need 2 identical cars).
  2. Get rid of either Vauxhall or Opel, they're the same bloody manufacturer!
  3. Introduce Porsche & include their GT3 cars (GT3 is lost without them) & also include the 918 RSR & the 919 Hybrid.
  4. Include more Group C cars such as Spice Engineering's Lola & the Porsche 962C.
  5. Include more old Le Mans Cars like the Chaparrel 2J.
  6. Include more GT1 cars like the Aston Martin DBRS9 & the Lambo Gallardo LP560-GT.
  7. Create the ability to walk around your garage and get your car.
  8. Create the ability to walk the paddock & the grid, introduce a community aspect where you can interact with other players/AI in the paddock.
  9. More choice of location for Course Maker (unless that is introduced into GT6).
  10. Get to decorate your car using vinyls and racing stickers.
  11. Include the old Le Mans circuit used in the 60's/70's/80's.
  12. Introduce more world circuits like Interlagos in Brazil, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montréal, Hockheimring in Germany (old and new) & of course Kyalami in South Africa (old and new).
  13. A NEW, BETTER ONLINE SERVER!!
  14. Be able to fine tune your car, right down to tyre pressure.
  15. Have crashes that tear bits of your car off - realistic damage.
  16. Be able to activate a safety car, yellow flags, red flags and black flags (to drivers) online.
  17. Introduce an F1 style three-session qualifying along side the current one.
  18. Improve gameplay physics.
  19. Improve penalties - e.g. drive-through.
  20. Be able to upgrade any car to GT spec.

1. Keep the current cars, except for one of the Mazda Atenza Touring Cars (we don't need 2 identical cars).
  2. Get rid of either Vauxhall or Opel, they're the same bloody manufacturer!
  3. Introduce Porsche & include their GT3 cars (GT3 is lost without them) & also include the 918 RSR & the 919 Hybrid.
  4. Include more Group C cars such as Spice Engineering's Lola & the Porsche 962C.
  5. Include more old Le Mans Cars like the Chaparrel 2J.
  6. Include more GT1 cars like the Aston Martin DBRS9 & the Lambo Gallardo LP560-GT.
  7. Create the ability to walk around your garage and get your car.
  8. Create the ability to walk the paddock & the grid, introduce a community aspect where you can interact with other players/AI in the paddock.
  9. More choice of location for Course Maker (unless that is introduced into GT6).
  10. Get to decorate your car using vinyls and racing stickers.
  11. Include the old Le Mans circuit used in the 60's/70's/80's.
  12. Introduce more world circuits like Interlagos in Brazil, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montréal, Hockheimring in Germany (old and new) & of course Kyalami in South Africa (old and new).
  13. A NEW, BETTER ONLINE SERVER!!
  14. Be able to fine tune your car, right down to tyre pressure.
  15. Have crashes that tear bits of your car off - realistic damage.
  16. Be able to activate a safety car, yellow flags, red flags and black flags (to drivers) online.
  17. Introduce an F1 style three-session qualifying along side the current one.
  18. Improve gameplay physics.
  19. Improve penalties - e.g. drive-through.
  20. Be able to upgrade any car to GT spec.
What about Kaz's own Porsche

Keep the current cars, except for one of the Mazda Atenza Touring Cars (we don't need 2 identical cars).
Hang on... all other dublicates are no longer a problem? Only the Atenza?
Get rid of either Vauxhall or Opel, they're the same bloody manufacturer!
Actually that's not quite true, although the selection of cars in GT may cause this assumption to come up
Include more old Le Mans Cars like the Chaparrel 2J.
You're confusing something, the 2J is a Can-Am car...
Include more GT1 cars like the Aston Martin DBRS9 & the Lambo Gallardo LP560-GT.
I don't know why you think these are GT1 cars.
A NEW, BETTER ONLINE SERVER!!
Usually the problem is on the client side.
Be able to upgrade any car to GT spec.
Upgrade a Midget to GT Spec?

1-A flag system
2-Tire pressure
3-Qualiying has to come back
4-Better A.I is a must
5-Maybe some gt3 class cars
6-A basic livery editor
7-A better a-spec mode
8-Endurance races like the ones on gt4 and gt5
9-A b-spec mode just like the one on gt4
10-Upgrade some more standards to semi-premium quality

I have seen it on MANY MANY MANY websites, but I will have to agree that the course maker has to make a come back :)

I also agree with everything Curtis 1-8-7 listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back