rottonhatch Messages 242 Nov 5, 2011 #1 Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars, dlc painted cars or cars with stock painted wheels Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars, dlc painted cars or cars with stock painted wheels
Alex 3074 Messages 3,702 Messages triggsie1 Nov 5, 2011 #2 rottonhatch Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars or dlc painted cars Click to expand... QUOTE="Alex 3074"]rottonhatch where are you ?[/QUOTE] What happened I thought we had a trade set ??
rottonhatch Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars or dlc painted cars Click to expand... QUOTE="Alex 3074"]rottonhatch where are you ?[/QUOTE] What happened I thought we had a trade set ??
Ryan_N_86 Messages 222 Leeds Messages Ryan_N_86 Nov 5, 2011 #3 rottonhatch Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars, dlc painted cars or cars with stock painted wheels Click to expand... What 0/0/0 cars u after
rottonhatch Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars, dlc painted cars or cars with stock painted wheels Click to expand... What 0/0/0 cars u after
rottonhatch Messages 242 Nov 5, 2011 #4 Something like supra saleen s7 speed 12 Shelby series 1 offer
SkierPS3 Messages 1,601 Connecticut Messages Skier1017,GTP_Skier Messages PSN Skier Nov 5, 2011 #5 I've got a 0/0/0 AC Cars 427 in black with gold stripes.
Ryan_N_86 Messages 222 Leeds Messages Ryan_N_86 Nov 5, 2011 #6 rottonhatch Something like supra saleen s7 speed 12 Shelby series 1 offer Click to expand... I got supras and speed 12
rottonhatch Something like supra saleen s7 speed 12 Shelby series 1 offer Click to expand... I got supras and speed 12
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Nov 6, 2011 #7 Alex 3074 QUOTE="Alex 3074"]rottonhatch where are you ? Click to expand... What happened I thought we had a trade set ??[/QUOTE] well i think this guy is trusted trader...lol but i completed ur trade with Alex.
Alex 3074 QUOTE="Alex 3074"]rottonhatch where are you ? Click to expand... What happened I thought we had a trade set ??[/QUOTE] well i think this guy is trusted trader...lol but i completed ur trade with Alex.