2000 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter rottonhatch
  • 6 comments
  • 507 views
Messages
242
Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars, dlc painted cars or cars with stock painted wheels
 
Last edited:
rottonhatch
Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars or dlc painted cars

QUOTE="Alex 3074"]rottonhatch where are you ?[/QUOTE]

What happened I thought we had a trade set ??
 
rottonhatch
Have a 2000 ticket make offers looking for 0 mile cars, dlc painted cars or cars with stock painted wheels

What 0/0/0 cars u after
 
Something like supra saleen s7 speed 12 Shelby series 1 offer
 
I've got a 0/0/0 AC Cars 427 in black with gold stripes.
 
rottonhatch
Something like supra saleen s7 speed 12 Shelby series 1 offer

I got supras and speed 12
 
QUOTE="Alex 3074"]rottonhatch where are you ?

What happened I thought we had a trade set ??[/QUOTE]

well i think this guy is trusted trader...lol
but i completed ur trade with Alex.
 
Back