- 1,884

- Bury St Edmunds
- GTP_Caine
Yeah, the #91 is taken. If you find the #51 you can use it. I will put you down for it unless you want something else.
im doing my best - 1 hr of UCD resets and still no #51, got some nice cars in the process though
Yeah, the #91 is taken. If you find the #51 you can use it. I will put you down for it unless you want something else.
2:11's are what you should be in to be competitive.
I'll update the first posts to answer your questions!
Unfortunately, this will also be my last race in the series, because of time differences.
Sorry to hear about that guys. It was a good race. We ran late because we were waiting on a couple people. I know there was some off tracking. If you run wide its ok, but not to an advantage or overtaking. Some specs to cars will be changed to even things up a little more as well. I will also post results tomorrow.