2001 honda fit grip tune, for tight tracks

Canada
Canada
donovan308
Hey guys, this is my very first tune, it pulled 2.15.848 on the anduslasia test track, i took the car and maxed everything out and tried it without screwing with anything and the best i could pull was 2.23.487 so its obviously alot better, i will be mostly doing ff tunes made for tight tracks which are my favorite, so here it is, good luck guys and if you have any questions you can reach me at donovan308 on the psn network, im on house arrest so i have lots of time to make tunes lol,
1st of all max everything out and do a rebuild, 464 pp, 255 hp, 206 ft-lb of torque and weighs 866 kgs,

Suspension- use racing soft tires

ride height- 85-97
spring rate- 4.80-5.25
comp - 3-5
ext- 3-5
anti roll- 4-4
camber- 1.0-0.7
toe- -0.20 -0.07
brake balance- 5-5 (could use some tweaking never screwed with that)

Transmission- use dog clutch tranny, didnt screw with the gear ratio at all other than setting max speed to 124 mph (anymore and the car was gutless threw the turns) i used nos on this tune so you guys can mess around with the gear ratio to your preferences.

Drivetrain- trip plate clutch and lsd

int torque-60
acc sens-60
braking-20 (once again could use tweaking never messed with it)

Power- Max everything+nos injection quantity at 100

Body- stg 3 weight red, carbon hood, window weight red. No ballast weights.

Anyways guys thats my very first tune i think its fairly good since my 08 type r (got the tune from this site cant remember buddys name) would only pull a 2.15.336 which is my faster car for tight turns, and this little honda fit near beat it. Thanks guys if you want to get to me you can reach me on psn, maybe we could play some games although i have no mic atm, or reach me on here, have a great day thank you.

Looks like a good solid first tune.
Welcome to the land of tuners here at GTP, if you need advice or help just ask one of us will be more then willing to lend a hand.

Latest Posts

Back