2005 Ferrari 575 SuperAmerica

This is kinda cool but kinda ugly as well here you will see what I mean.

Information

The 575 SuperAmerica features the same 5.75-liter V12 that is in the 575M Maranello. Differing from the 550 Barchetta, the 575 SuperAmerica has a glass top that folds into the rear of the car. The car is available with a 6-speed manual or Ferrari's F1 gearbox. It is also available with the GTC package. A total of 300 will be produced.

Taken from - http://fast-autos.net/ferrari/ferrari575america.html

I see quite the strong semblance to this form the back.
c3.JPG

575america3.html

Thus the name?

D*mn. Beat me to it.

Its a nice car.
That's just another Ferrari I'll have to dream of. Better give Ferrari of Plano yet another call.

Looks awesome with the top down, but looks like its wearing a bad toupé with the top on. I like the little idea of it just flipping over though.👍

Looks like a 575 Verson of the 550 Barchetta, but with an odd roof. The back doesn't do it for me with the top down, but otherwise it's nice.

I think the rear quarters are just like those of the Jaguar XJS (similar idea). The car takes a bit of getting used to but I would no longer rate it as highly (for sheer looks) as its siblings .

The Ferrari 400/410 SuperAmerica is a class act though. What a car! @The359: thanks for the pic . I had forgotten how good this car looked.

It`s another toy for those who are rich enough to own one, over here we are lucky to see the likes of a 575 , hell, we`re lucky if we see a lambo, but if your serious about buying one, i think i would like to see a price, i`m not to up to spec. on how they run things over there, i mean, do they run pricing on the level of performance/style or is it purely by construction costs + mark up?

Latest Posts

Back