2005 Noble M14

Messages
610
What you guys thing?

I think a 360 modena, murcielago and carerra gt were stuck in a blender and this came out... :crazy:

m14.jpg


m145.jpg



edit: looks like a bit of a 550 maranello in the back too đź’ˇ
 
....just looking at the 05 noble M400 and it looks a hell of alot like an elise...

m400.jpg
 
There is already a thread with these nobles in it check the AUTO NEWS section. :D
 
shopping_carts_
my bad lol

ill close it
Its ok and staying on this topice I like it alot great performance and just under $150,000. Excellent.
 
From that angle it does look at bit like an Elise, however I can assure you that in the flesh its a lot bigger and looks quite different to the Elise.
 
Scaff
From that angle it does look at bit like an Elise, however I can assure you that in the flesh its a lot bigger and looks quite different to the Elise.
I agree elise is much shorter while the noble is a bit longer.
 
Hmm, its like 10 supercars mixed into one. The roofline looks like its from an audi tt or a porsche, the front air vents remind me of a Mclaren F1 and the headlights look a little too much like a lamborghini's.
 
I'd like it if the front splitter went the whole way across the front and wasn't just corner splitters.
 
ND4SPD
Hmm, its like 10 supercars mixed into one. The roofline looks like its from an audi tt or a porsche, the front air vents remind me of a Mclaren F1 and the headlights look a little too much like a lamborghini's.
Yeah similar to the new Scion TC.
 
for me it's almost a perfect car - contains something from any sportscar you can recall, but you still won't know what car it is when it passes U on the highway.
 
I also love the M14's rear, not to crash hot on the front though.
 
M14 is very sleek, yeh i like it.
The noble is also a whole lot of action and very good value for a 3.0litre, BTW are there any bigger variants of this model.(Engine wise)
 
Back