98cobra Messages 1,699 Dec 7, 2004 #1 http://www.sscautos.com/multimedia/video/aero-1500.wmv Specs: http://www.sscautos.com/specifications.asp
http://www.sscautos.com/multimedia/video/aero-1500.wmv Specs: http://www.sscautos.com/specifications.asp
P pimp racer Messages 4,805 Dec 8, 2004 #4 Sorry to say but we disscused about this ages ago! Somewhere in the cars in general thread. I posted more pictures over there.
Sorry to say but we disscused about this ages ago! Somewhere in the cars in general thread. I posted more pictures over there.
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama Dec 8, 2004 #5 It looks like a Lamborghini Diablo and a Saleen S7 mixed.
skip0110 Messages 5,178 Worcester, MA Messages skip0110 Dec 8, 2004 #6 Good lord those headers are sexy. (in the specifications page)
P pimp racer Messages 4,805 Dec 8, 2004 #7 Here we go - http://gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40765&highlight=Ssc+Aero Hope you get some info from there.
Here we go - http://gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40765&highlight=Ssc+Aero Hope you get some info from there.
Gordonfan24 Messages 405 Messages SVT97Merc Dec 8, 2004 #8 Integra Type R It looks like a Lamborghini Diablo and a Saleen S7 mixed. Click to expand... ...only cheaper and with twice as much horsepower! 👍
Integra Type R It looks like a Lamborghini Diablo and a Saleen S7 mixed. Click to expand... ...only cheaper and with twice as much horsepower! 👍
Gabkicks Messages 5,611 Messages Gabkicks Messages GabkicksX Dec 9, 2004 #9 just wondering.. WHy hasnt Top Gear or 5th Gear reviewed this car yet. The specs make it sound like a beast... From the specs it sounds like it might be able to best an F60 that is, if the engine w/ 900HP is responsive and the handling is good.
just wondering.. WHy hasnt Top Gear or 5th Gear reviewed this car yet. The specs make it sound like a beast... From the specs it sounds like it might be able to best an F60 that is, if the engine w/ 900HP is responsive and the handling is good.
98cobra Messages 1,699 Dec 9, 2004 #10 skip0110 Good lord those headers are sexy. (in the specifications page) Click to expand... Yeah, that's what I said when I first saw them.
skip0110 Good lord those headers are sexy. (in the specifications page) Click to expand... Yeah, that's what I said when I first saw them.
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Dec 9, 2004 #11 Believe it or not, I saw this car in the magazine (DuPont Registry) that I picked up today and was going to post about it. You beat me to it.
Believe it or not, I saw this car in the magazine (DuPont Registry) that I picked up today and was going to post about it. You beat me to it.