dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 28, 2011 #1 I've read of people obtaining a 2009 ticket. How is this possible, don't you need to be 18 to have a PSN account?
I've read of people obtaining a 2009 ticket. How is this possible, don't you need to be 18 to have a PSN account?
Exorcet Messages 7,677 Messages Exorcet Messages OE Exorcet Jan 28, 2011 #2 It's how I got my 908, 2010 ticket. You need to use sub accounts. However, I think that only works for the US. You can try though. If you can get a US account on your PS3, note that you can only make 6 sub accounts per master account, so choose the 6 cars you want most. UK users can create Hong Kong accounts, but those get parental locked after 2005.
It's how I got my 908, 2010 ticket. You need to use sub accounts. However, I think that only works for the US. You can try though. If you can get a US account on your PS3, note that you can only make 6 sub accounts per master account, so choose the 6 cars you want most. UK users can create Hong Kong accounts, but those get parental locked after 2005.
NFSCARBON1 Messages 2,605 Newport Messages NFSCARBON1 Jan 28, 2011 #3 I believe it's 7 years for a Junior account. I really don't understand how these people are getting them.
I believe it's 7 years for a Junior account. I really don't understand how these people are getting them.
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 28, 2011 #4 I'm in the UK if that helps. I want to get the rare Audi R8 that costs over 5 million. But need a 2009 ticket.
I'm in the UK if that helps. I want to get the rare Audi R8 that costs over 5 million. But need a 2009 ticket.
NFSCARBON1 Messages 2,605 Newport Messages NFSCARBON1 Jan 28, 2011 #5 Go to the marketplace and see if anyone will trade you one, or even give it to you for free.
Ya Pops Messages 1,761 Jan 28, 2011 #6 Search 'Hong Kong master and sub accounts' in the question and answers forum because I really can't be bothered to explain it for the 17th time
Search 'Hong Kong master and sub accounts' in the question and answers forum because I really can't be bothered to explain it for the 17th time
Exorcet Messages 7,677 Messages Exorcet Messages OE Exorcet Jan 28, 2011 #7 Ya Pops Search 'Hong Kong master and sub accounts' because I really can't be bothered to explain it for the 17th time Click to expand... I'm pretty sure Hong Kong stops working after 2005. I tried to use them for 2010 and it was impossible.
Ya Pops Search 'Hong Kong master and sub accounts' because I really can't be bothered to explain it for the 17th time Click to expand... I'm pretty sure Hong Kong stops working after 2005. I tried to use them for 2010 and it was impossible.
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 28, 2011 #8 NFSCARBON1 Go to the marketplace and see if anyone will trade you one, or even give it to you for free. Click to expand... I have trades in the next few weeks I doubt anyone would give it a way for free. Ya Pops Search 'Hong Kong master and sub accounts' in the question and answers forum because I really can't be bothered to explain it for the 17th time Click to expand... Could you just link it?
NFSCARBON1 Go to the marketplace and see if anyone will trade you one, or even give it to you for free. Click to expand... I have trades in the next few weeks I doubt anyone would give it a way for free. Ya Pops Search 'Hong Kong master and sub accounts' in the question and answers forum because I really can't be bothered to explain it for the 17th time Click to expand... Could you just link it?
Ya Pops Messages 1,761 Jan 28, 2011 #9 I can assure you it works just fine. dabest2500 Could you just link it? Click to expand... Then I'd have to search on your behalf, when you could just do it yourself. Look for the 'birthday glitch 2.0' thread. The answers you seek are in the last couple of pages.
I can assure you it works just fine. dabest2500 Could you just link it? Click to expand... Then I'd have to search on your behalf, when you could just do it yourself. Look for the 'birthday glitch 2.0' thread. The answers you seek are in the last couple of pages.