sailworksman Messages 700 Okanagan, BC Messages sailworksman Messages sailworksman Dec 15, 2011 #1 I have 17 other tickets to trade and any car you want under the trade limit of $950000. Tx.
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Dec 15, 2011 #2 I have it. Do you Have 0/0/0 Lancia Stratos in Monza RED
sailworksman Messages 700 Okanagan, BC Messages sailworksman Messages sailworksman Dec 15, 2011 #3 Pretty sure, I have a few of them, but need to check for you. I can trade at 5:30pm PST when I get home. Add me and I'll look tonight. Thanks. 👍
Pretty sure, I have a few of them, but need to check for you. I can trade at 5:30pm PST when I get home. Add me and I'll look tonight. Thanks. 👍
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Dec 15, 2011 #4 I can't trade for a while because I have few trades before I'm free. Check if you have lancia stratos 0/0/0 in monza red. Please Pm me if you have it.
I can't trade for a while because I have few trades before I'm free. Check if you have lancia stratos 0/0/0 in monza red. Please Pm me if you have it.
sailworksman Messages 700 Okanagan, BC Messages sailworksman Messages sailworksman Dec 16, 2011 #5 spikeyhairdude I can't trade for a while because I have few trades before I'm free. Check if you have lancia stratos 0/0/0 in monza red. Please Pm me if you have it. Click to expand... No worries. I got one ready. 0/0/0. I' ll friend you. Tx.
spikeyhairdude I can't trade for a while because I have few trades before I'm free. Check if you have lancia stratos 0/0/0 in monza red. Please Pm me if you have it. Click to expand... No worries. I got one ready. 0/0/0. I' ll friend you. Tx.
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Dec 16, 2011 #6 grazbro No worries. I got one ready. 0/0/0. I' ll friend you. Tx. Click to expand... is it in Monza RED. Also Add SpikeyShop
grazbro No worries. I got one ready. 0/0/0. I' ll friend you. Tx. Click to expand... is it in Monza RED. Also Add SpikeyShop
sailworksman Messages 700 Okanagan, BC Messages sailworksman Messages sailworksman Dec 16, 2011 #7 Yes sir! I will add SpikeyShop. tx. Sent to you bro. Enjoy! Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
sailworksman Messages 700 Okanagan, BC Messages sailworksman Messages sailworksman Dec 21, 2011 #9 spikeyhairdude Sent Click to expand... Thanks. Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Dec 22, 2011 #10 The way I said check that is your lancia stratos is 0/0/0 many times. When I open the ticket it has 3 changes. You clearly didn't read any of the things I posted above. Check before you send.
The way I said check that is your lancia stratos is 0/0/0 many times. When I open the ticket it has 3 changes. You clearly didn't read any of the things I posted above. Check before you send.