2010, 2009, historic, etc., tickets...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kanjifreak
  • 3 comments
  • 531 views

kanjifreak

(Banned)
Messages
156
Hello:

I've been playing pretty intensely GT5 since released, for many many hours, and yet, there is something I just knew to exist: 2010 car ticket?

How do you get those year or category (e.g. historic, rally historic) tickets?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I searched and only found trading related posts.

Thank you.
 
Rally Gran Turismo Easy Gold: Roadgoing Rally Car
Rally Gran Turismo Intermediate Gold: WRC Style Rally Car
Rally Gran Turismo Advanced Gold: Historic Rally Car

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047

Of course!! You are right, I got those...(didn't remember), but how about the 2010 car or 2008 car tickets?

EDIT.- Oh, got it now... The 2010, 2009, etc., ticket comes with the birthday glitch, registering a "kid", my God... I thought it was like a legit thing, like a 1 year old kid would play PS3... sad cheaters...
 
Last edited:
haha! the things people will do for a freebie!
 
Back