- 3,173

- Pinckney, MI
- NISMO_S13
- If I had the money
So I guess the pictures and video thread is now mixed in here?
Anyway, yesterday I went down to Autorama in Detroit. It's probably the best hot road show I've been to and this year was really good with around 800 cars. The cars ranged anywhere from $100,000 top of the line customs to clean muscle cars and in the basement the tuners and rat rods
. I didn't get pictures of car because that would simply take all day, but I did try to get a mix of cars. Yes some of the pictures are blurry, I still haven't figured out how to get good pictures indoors.
And now onto the cars
Also this year they had a fairly large collection of classic drag cars, which was awesome.
If anybody watched the show Motor City Motors (what happened to it by the way?) you will reconize this car.
Some more of drag, this time the front engined rails
Some more main floor cars
So, as I said, the basement had the tuners and rat rods. I think this is the first year i skipped the tuners because of all the extra stuff and bodykits, it ruins them. But over the past years I've been starting to love rat rods and this year just supported that. There's just something about an old rusty car with a big engine. To me these were the best cars in the show.
Yes!
I'll be back to post more maybe. I didn't want to overload photobucket again with 100 pictures so expect some more later.
Anyway, yesterday I went down to Autorama in Detroit. It's probably the best hot road show I've been to and this year was really good with around 800 cars. The cars ranged anywhere from $100,000 top of the line customs to clean muscle cars and in the basement the tuners and rat rods
And now onto the cars
Also this year they had a fairly large collection of classic drag cars, which was awesome.
If anybody watched the show Motor City Motors (what happened to it by the way?) you will reconize this car.
Some more of drag, this time the front engined rails
Some more main floor cars
So, as I said, the basement had the tuners and rat rods. I think this is the first year i skipped the tuners because of all the extra stuff and bodykits, it ruins them. But over the past years I've been starting to love rat rods and this year just supported that. There's just something about an old rusty car with a big engine. To me these were the best cars in the show.
Yes!
I'll be back to post more maybe. I didn't want to overload photobucket again with 100 pictures so expect some more later.