2010 Autorama

  • Thread starter Thread starter NISM0_SKYLINE
  • 6 comments
  • 1,722 views
Messages
3,173
United States
Pinckney, MI
Messages
NISMO_S13
Messages
If I had the money
So I guess the pictures and video thread is now mixed in here?

Anyway, yesterday I went down to Autorama in Detroit. It's probably the best hot road show I've been to and this year was really good with around 800 cars. The cars ranged anywhere from $100,000 top of the line customs to clean muscle cars and in the basement the tuners and rat rods :D. I didn't get pictures of car because that would simply take all day, but I did try to get a mix of cars. Yes some of the pictures are blurry, I still haven't figured out how to get good pictures indoors.

And now onto the cars

Picture005.jpg


Also this year they had a fairly large collection of classic drag cars, which was awesome.

Picture014-1.jpg


Picture023-3.jpg


Picture034-1.jpg


Picture048-1.jpg


Picture065-1.jpg


Picture073-1.jpg


Picture084.jpg


Picture100.jpg


If anybody watched the show Motor City Motors (what happened to it by the way?) you will reconize this car.

Picture115.jpg


Some more of drag, this time the front engined rails

Picture125.jpg


Picture135.jpg


Some more main floor cars

Picture148.jpg


Picture172-1.jpg


Picture179.jpg


Picture185.jpg


Picture192.jpg


So, as I said, the basement had the tuners and rat rods. I think this is the first year i skipped the tuners because of all the extra stuff and bodykits, it ruins them. But over the past years I've been starting to love rat rods and this year just supported that. There's just something about an old rusty car with a big engine. To me these were the best cars in the show.

Picture219.jpg


Picture222.jpg


Picture230.jpg


Picture235.jpg


Picture237.jpg


Picture243.jpg


Picture244.jpg


Yes!

Picture252.jpg


Picture260.jpg


Picture264.jpg


Picture267.jpg


Picture273.jpg


Picture274.jpg


I'll be back to post more maybe. I didn't want to overload photobucket again with 100 pictures so expect some more later.
 
Thanks for sharing. I love those old dragsters! 👍
 
Good choice :D:tup:

Picture015-1.jpg


Picture018-1.jpg


Picture021.jpg


Picture020-1.jpg


Picture096.jpg


Picture119.jpg


Picture120.jpg


Picture123.jpg


Picture128.jpg


Picture129.jpg


Picture131.jpg


Picture132.jpg


Picture133.jpg


Picture136.jpg


Picture137.jpg


Picture138.jpg


Picture139.jpg


Picture151.jpg


Picture152.jpg


Picture153.jpg


Picture154.jpg


Picture155.jpg


Picture156.jpg


Picture164.jpg


Picture169.jpg


Picture170.jpg


Picture193.jpg


Picture196.jpg


Picture197.jpg


Picture200.jpg


Picture203.jpg
 
God damn. :drool:👍 amazing cars and amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing.
 
Last edited:
Cool pics, thanks for posting them.
 
wow. That looks like a barrel'a fun! There's even the "Widomaker" 350 Chevy powered Bike! I remember that from an old "Hot Rod" I used to have. :3
 
that blue Crossley altered is the coolest thing ever.

Less rat rods and more gassers please.
 
Back