2010 Camaro stripes

  • Thread starter Thread starter GatorAdam
  • 11 comments
  • 1,229 views
Messages
481
United States
Florida
Messages
GatorAdam
Has anybody re-painted a 2010 Camaro, specifically one with the hockey stick stripes on the side? I'm curious to know if the stripes will remain if I paint the car something different.
 
Stripes stay BUT they change from black to white if you use too dark of a color.
 
OK, thanks.

And to confirm, that's for even the hockey stick stripes on the side too, right? Not just the hood stripes?
 
OK, thanks.

And to confirm, that's for even the hockey stick stripes on the side too, right? Not just the hood stripes?

I don't know for a fact but I'm sure it's for the hockey stripes too. What have you got to lose? $73,000 or something like that? Let er rip!
 
If you RM it you gain a truly hideous gold splash down the side... urrrgh. I can definitely confirm that you retain that if you repaint an RM car.
 
What I have to lose is not much time to play lately due to the wife feeling neglected because of the game. :)
 
If you RM it you gain a truly hideous gold splash down the side... urrrgh. I can definitely confirm that you retain that if you repaint an RM car.

Yeah, I've seen the RM version and absolutely hate it. I may get it somewhere down the road and see if I can find ANY other color that will look decent with the gold splash as I haven't currently seen any that are appealing.
 
Yeah, I've seen the RM version and absolutely hate it. I may get it somewhere down the road and see if I can find ANY other color that will look decent with the gold splash as I haven't currently seen any that are appealing.

The real shame is... it's a really good race car! It's stable, nimble, makes a great sound... you just can't watch the replays :D
 
What I have to lose is not much time to play lately due to the wife feeling neglected because of the game. :)

1 race at American Series/Indy track is 4 minutes and pays out 112k...

If she can't tolerate 4 minutes you need to ditch the game or the wife. Your choice.
 
I am currently sitting at Level 20 A-Spec and level 15 B-Spec. Itching for a couple more levels for that very reason.

And on more ON-topic comment: I am kind of surprised they don't have the lime green paint job as a stock color for that Camaro. Very surprised, actually.
 
And on more ON-topic comment: I am kind of surprised they don't have the lime green paint job as a stock color for that Camaro. Very surprised, actually.

That's the car that I made. LOL

I got as close as possible without the stripes turning white. It's just a bit light but any darker and the stripes change to white. Of course you know the factory cars all have black stripes.

Looks awesome. Perhaps a little better than factory.


Edit: The factory color is Synergy Green.
chevrolet-debuts-synergy-green-camaro.jpg
 
That's the car that I made. LOL

I got as close as possible without the stripes turning white. It's just a bit light but any darker and the stripes change to white. Of course you know the factory cars all have black stripes.

Looks awesome. Perhaps a little better than factory.


Edit: The factory color is Synergy Green.
chevrolet-debuts-synergy-green-camaro.jpg

Thanks for that heads-up. Yeah, the Synergy Green is the exact look I was going to pursue.
 
Back