2010 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 7 comments
  • 500 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
2010 Ticket for a X1 with 0 miles thats Dark Green or Red

PM me please
 
No one interested ?
 
bump.....................
 
What sort of cars are you looking for? I do a very nice line in rare historic cars and there are a number of Le Mans racers i could swap you?
 
What Lemans Cars with 0 miles do you have ?
 
I have both cars with 0 miles but can't schedule any more trades until sometime next week. I want to finish all the trades I have open before I start scheduling again but if you still need it next week shoot me a PM and we'll talk.
 
What Lemans Cars with 0 miles do you have ?

I'll pm you with a list of my garage when i'm back at my pc. Have a look and see if there's anything you like the look of.
 
Back