K Kryz11 We are all one mind. Premium Messages 6,674 Messages NoxNoctisUmbra Dec 5, 2010 #1 Did anyone came across this caryet? Any videos or pictures?
Leicht Messages 1,481 Keele Messages Leicht92 Dec 5, 2010 #2 NoxNoctis Umbra Did anyone came across this caryet? Any videos or pictures? Click to expand... You need to get gold at Top Gear challenge advance(?) level, the race between VW schwinnwaggen( I don't remember the spelling)
NoxNoctis Umbra Did anyone came across this caryet? Any videos or pictures? Click to expand... You need to get gold at Top Gear challenge advance(?) level, the race between VW schwinnwaggen( I don't remember the spelling)
K Kryz11 We are all one mind. Premium Messages 6,674 Messages NoxNoctisUmbra Dec 6, 2010 #3 Thanks, is it a Standard car? ON the GT Planet list it says it is too bad. Unless there was a minor mistake and its Premium.
Thanks, is it a Standard car? ON the GT Planet list it says it is too bad. Unless there was a minor mistake and its Premium.
Mr_Hansen Messages 174 Denmark Messages Mr_Hansen Dec 6, 2010 #5 NoxNoctis Umbra Did anyone came across this caryet? Any videos or pictures? Click to expand... I won it by golding the "Top Gear Test Track: Advanced: Volkswagen Kübelwagen" -event, and yes it is standard.. 👎 EDIT: Don't actually know if everyone can see PhotoBucket pictures... Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
NoxNoctis Umbra Did anyone came across this caryet? Any videos or pictures? Click to expand... I won it by golding the "Top Gear Test Track: Advanced: Volkswagen Kübelwagen" -event, and yes it is standard.. 👎 EDIT: Don't actually know if everyone can see PhotoBucket pictures...
Nitrius Messages 145 Messages NitriusX Messages NitriusX Dec 6, 2010 #6 It's standard yes, got it yesterday from the top gear event, even though it's a standard car, it looks pretty good graphic wise.
It's standard yes, got it yesterday from the top gear event, even though it's a standard car, it looks pretty good graphic wise.
K Kryz11 We are all one mind. Premium Messages 6,674 Messages NoxNoctisUmbra Dec 6, 2010 #7 I know it has correct measurements of panels compared to real life, but they need to buff out the rough edges. Either way I will enjoy the car when I get it! Thanks a lot guys! Would love to see more British cars online.
I know it has correct measurements of panels compared to real life, but they need to buff out the rough edges. Either way I will enjoy the car when I get it! Thanks a lot guys! Would love to see more British cars online.