GTdarjan Messages 78 Krapina Messages darjankonjic Feb 12, 2012 #1 I will give you NASCAR car, if you give me white Alpinestar Suit. My PSN is darjankonjic.
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Feb 12, 2012 #2 GTdarjan I will give you NASCAR car, if you give me white Alpinestar Suit. My PSN is darjankonjic. Click to expand... Good morning I came just to tell Alpinestar Suit is DLC and untradeable 👍
GTdarjan I will give you NASCAR car, if you give me white Alpinestar Suit. My PSN is darjankonjic. Click to expand... Good morning I came just to tell Alpinestar Suit is DLC and untradeable 👍
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Feb 12, 2012 #3 GTdarjan I will give you NASCAR car, if you give me white Alpinestar Suit. My PSN is darjankonjic. Click to expand... Anyone can just buy a NASCAR and more importantly the white alpinestar suits is DLC so not tradable. Edit: tree'd
GTdarjan I will give you NASCAR car, if you give me white Alpinestar Suit. My PSN is darjankonjic. Click to expand... Anyone can just buy a NASCAR and more importantly the white alpinestar suits is DLC so not tradable. Edit: tree'd
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Feb 12, 2012 #5 GTdarjan OK, I want any Racing Suit! Click to expand... Howmany do you want?
GTdarjan Messages 78 Krapina Messages darjankonjic Feb 12, 2012 #6 Just one! i do not need this car, because i have already one!
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Feb 12, 2012 #7 GTdarjan Just one! i do not need this car, because i have already one! Click to expand... Ok add me and I willl send some over.
GTdarjan Just one! i do not need this car, because i have already one! Click to expand... Ok add me and I willl send some over.
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Feb 12, 2012 #8 Car received, I've send some suits and helmets.