2011 Subaru WRX STI Convertible

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1241Penguin
  • 20 comments
  • 2,658 views

1241Penguin

Diamond Member
Premium
Messages
5,925
Canada
Canada
Autoblog's article on the Subaru.
Subaru fans beware! You might faint...

According to the article, a dealership in Manchester decided to modify an STI into a convertible. Base price is $75,000.

I personally think that it's a horrible idea. Even though I'm an avid Subaru fan, I would not take it even if they offered it to me for free.

What's your opinion?
 
Last edited:
Terrible. There should be laws against this kind of thing.
 
My eyes. They're not supposed to get automotive atrocities like that in them.
 
That's hideous! Who would actually consider driving that thing? I know I wouldn't :sick:
 
i said OMG and lol'd really hard
 
that is almost worse than this:

Chrysler_PT_Cruiser_Convertible_wallpaper.jpg
 
Just as beautiful as these babies :

Ford_Escort_Cabrio.jpg


65069494_f452535735.jpg



So... no thank you, it's terrible. Poor STi...
 
$75000 for that horrible experiment! :yuck:
No thanks!
 
Ummm. It looks terrible. Maybe if the tail end wasn't so long and it was a two door. It Would look Cool.
 
Cars with four doors should NEVER be turned into convertibles.
 
I don't like any convertible in the first place, except for the Miata. This is a big no no.

I almost facepalmed.
 
Oh god, my eyes.
 
He should put a warning in the title..
 
The worst thing about it is the fact that's a convertible, buying that would be like paying 75 grand to get herpes in front of a huge crowd.

Not to mention the effects on the handling. Crack pipe. 👎
 
And I thought the new WRX couldn't get worse enough. :sick:
 
All wheel drive turbocharged boxer convertible? I didn't know Porsche was launching a new 911...
 
This is really horrible. I would rather to see a SW adaptation (i miss STI wagons)
 
Back