2011 vs 2012 ps3

United States
Wheaton/IL/USA
Flooderqb19
Hey all,

I was wondering what people thought of the differences between 2011 an 2012 for the ps3. I have 2011 and enjoy it. I have also tried the demo for 2012, and strongly disliked it, but I have heard that it was a poor representation of the actual (full) game.
Opinions? I'm interested in feel of the cars while driving (I use a dfgt steering wheel), the graphics (overall look and frame rates).

Hi

I have both games and found the handling on 2012 better than 2011 as the car is now more twitchy at the limit plus oversteer can now be caught where as on 2011 I couldn't catch it ,plus the car handled as if on rails on 2011 .Overall I think the game is better as long as you adjust the wheel settings to suit as if you don't the game is unplayable .I started playing with DFGT and found it much more fun and involving ,now on GT3 rs but taking time to adjust !!.
Hope this helps

Hi

I have both games and found the handling on 2012 better than 2011 as the car is now more twitchy at the limit plus oversteer can now be caught where as on 2011 I couldn't catch it ,plus the car handled as if on rails on 2011 .Overall I think the game is better as long as you adjust the wheel settings to suit as if you don't the game is unplayable .I started playing with DFGT and found it much more fun and involving ,now on GT3 rs but taking time to adjust !!.
Hope this helps

U have a fanatec gt3 rs?

And I like f1 2012 over 2011 it's more feature filled and obviously up to date rosters. When I get into f1 2012 I just can't stop playing its just addicting.

Hi , I have csr elite pedals and the difference is very noticeable in a good way but taking a while to relearn braking points but much better than dfgt !!!

Back