• Thread starter SPEKTRE 76
  • 1 comments
2012 Ferrari F458 Challenge Online

"Countdown to Destruction"

7239499198_6a2a569982_c.jpg

2012 Ferrari F458 Challenge Season 1
========================================

Good morning all,

I'd like to take this opporotunity to start an F458 Challenge Club.

Rules:

Car - Unmodified F458 Challenge factory racecar [VIP].

I will be providing all official logo's for use including number plates

IDENTIFICATION AND MARKINGS

1. All cars must carry race numbers, facing forward, on the hood and both doors, with (preferably) black numbers on a white background (These number panels will be supplied by a series sponsor (myself), in which case their use is required on each competing vehicle.) In addition, the race number, no less than three inches in height and in a contrasting color, must be displayed on the rear of the car, under the left tail lights. To ensure maximum visibility, race numbers must not be a part of the paint scheme or design of the car. Race number shall be in 3 digit format using Forza 4 font and may be italicized 10 deg. All single and two digit numbers shall be preceeded by zeros. Numbers range from 004 - 999 Number plates can be placed anywhere on the side of the vehicle 3" below the mirrors. They may not be rotated.

2. Numbers will be assigned by the Series Manager, giving priority to those participants from the 2011 Ferrari Challenge who wish to retain their same number. Requested numbers will be assigned if available on a first-received first-assigned basis. Assignments will be valid for the 2012 season. The Ferrari Challenge Champion from 2011 shall be entitled to use the number “1” if he or she so chooses; that number will not otherwise be assigned to a competitor.

3. Official series logos are from the following supporters: FIAMM Gruppo, Sabelt, Ferrari Financial Services, Genuine Ferrari. The Pirelli, Penzoil, Net Element and Shell logos are required along with a minimum of two supporter logos on the left and right side of the vehicle beneath the window sill and between each wheel arch. Motorola is a partner logo and may be used anywhere on the car but cannot be the sponsor nor part of the livery design. Pirelli logos shall be positioned on the top of the front bumper 'centered' along with two on each side of the bumper in front of the wheel arch and shall be 15" long. Net Element shall be placed edge lined up with outer edge of headlamps. Penzoil Logo can be placed anywhere on the vehicles sides. The Shell logo shall be placed on the front bumpers left and right sides under the Pirelli logo and on the rear bumper 2" left of the rear number plate.

4. Liveries shall have at least one main sponsor. The sponsor must be made up. The sponsor can be your team name. There can be no use of corporate / comerical sponsors such as "Gulf Oil". There may not be any replicas of any kind. No anime, sexuall, racial or religious liveries. Colors are up to the painters.

RACE RULES

1. No raming, start stalling, pit blocking or any kind of track bullying.

2. Only enter the track when it is safe to do so.

3. You shall let faster vehicles pass you, no intentional blocking.

4. If the race is red flagged due to 5 or more vehicle crashes within the first two laps; the race will be restarted.

5. Required pit stops on lap 10.

RACE CALENDAR

August 25, 2012 - Road Atlanta

September 8, 2012 - Laguna Seca

September 22, 2012 - Sunset Penisula

October 6, 2012 - Sedona Raceway Park

October 20, 2012 - Maple Valley

November 3, 2012 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway

November 17, 2012 - Infineon Raceway (IRL)

December 1, 2012 - Sebring Intn'l Raceway

December 12, 2012 - Road America

Free Practice is 40 minutes

Qualifying is 15 minutes

All races are 34 laps

When the race begins we will do a parade lap to order the vehicles according to qulifying time. Then we will stop in our start boxes and I will call out the old "Ready, set. go-go-go".

XBL Gamertag: SPEKTRE 76

SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO OFFICIALLY JOIN! 👍

SLOTS:

1. SPEKTRE 76........................Race Number: 076

2. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

3. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

4. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

5. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

6. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

7. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

8. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

9. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

10. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

11. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

12. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

13. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

14. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

15. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

16. MEMBER........................Race Number: XX

One of my cosine could visit October 20th Maple Valley show. He said it was a cool show and he showed me some photos. Anyway I am planning to come for the December 12th show. I am hopping to have a great fun.

Back