2012 Tokyo Auto Salon Best in Show winner will be in nextGran Turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duphman
  • 48 comments
  • 6,440 views
Tawfiq did you time travel to quote on my post before even writing it? Hahaha
 
It would be great to have this car in GT. I'd much prefer dedicated time attack cars than Mini advertising it's latest variant. We'll probably end up with the Mini Coupe instead. Lol.
While they're at it though, maybe PD could model BenSupro's white R35 drift car. There's an awesome video of it at Ebisu on YouTube. :-)
 
This is great! I was getting worried that Gran Turismo didn't have enough GT-R's in it...
 
This is great! I was getting worried that Gran Turismo didn't have enough GT-R's in it...

:rolleyes:

When the person making the game owns one (or two) of them, and the fact that Sony and Nissan are best buds, this isn't going to change anytime soon.

I think the jokes are old and people should just move on...
 
This is great! I was getting worried that Gran Turismo didn't have enough GT-R's in it...

It's been stated multiple times that the winner for best in show gets the spot in gt, and yet these comments keep coming. PD doesn't pick the winner! They simply put the winner in-game. Simple concept really.:scared:
 
kazunori-yamauchi-gt6gtr.jpg

That's just awesome.
 
I'm sorry but I quite like it, looks and all.
 
I will buy it if it's offered as DLC.
 
I'm usually annoyed as well when we get a million GT-Rs when the difference between them is that one is the M-Spec, the other the V-Spec, the other the V-Spec Nür, the other the one with special Midnight Purple II paintjob, the one with the special Midnight Purple III paintjob, the N1, the N1 whatever spec...ugh! The difference between all of them is only noticeable in the real world and by guys very knowledgeable, see: Nerdy (and I'm not meaning it as an offense :sly:), in GT5 it's only onw or two BHP, a name, and a paintchip. Nothing else.

However, GT-Rs like this are completely different beasts, and I've got no problem with this variations. In fact, that bodykit with that chassis-supported spoiler makes me drool, and I shiver of thinking about driving 1250HP on Sports Soft tyres. I'd say great choice PD!

PS: Kudos to anyone who can tell me the name of the song that sounds when the GT-R is tearing what looks like Fuji speedway 👍.
 
Tawfiq did you time travel to quote on my post before even writing it? Hahaha

Nope :) Saw your post, edited mine and Quoted you. :)
I didn't want to Double post, since many people have a problem with that ... :grumpy:
 
I don't mind the GTR but that wing on the back is horrible, seriously the mounting of the wing to the back of the car is ugly, performance enhancing or not.

Looks like a bigdene wing 👎
 
Can anyone tell me what the 2010 winner of this award was, I'm guessing the Amuse 380 supperlegerra?
 
Looks like a bigdene wing 👎

Like the 2012 F1 cars, you could hate the way it looks but you can't deny it serves a purpose. And I just love the rawness of a chassis-attached wing :crazy:.

PS: Really, does nobody know that songs name? :lol:.
 
Wonder if this will beat the 24h gtr. Certainly looks capable enough.
 
Anyone know who won Best in Show for 2013? I'm searching but I can't find it.
 
Anyone know who won Best in Show for 2013? I'm searching but I can't find it.

Since we haven´t got a time machine we can´t know who won yet.

This is for the TOKYO Auto Show not the DETROIT Auto Show. Also 2013 Started like 17 days ago.

I want to know who won in the past year 2012 in that case.

Sorry if I sounded rude, it was not my intention at all...just funny but not that much.
 
Since we haven´t got a time machine we can´t know who won yet.

This is for the TOKYO Auto Show not the DETROIT Auto Show. Also 2013 Started like 17 days ago.

I want to know who won in the past year 2012 in that case.

Sorry if I sounded rude, it was not my intention at all...just funny but not that much.

The 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon wrapped up just a few days ago.

Or did you mean to suggest we take a time machine back to a few days ago? I don't think you did.

👎

 
Last edited:
Back