2013 Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisters (DTM)

• Thread starter MatskiMonk
  • 185 comments
Holy crap, Prilaux actually made it out of Q1? :eek:

Merhi was the best driver today. Jump Start from the back gave him a drive through on about lap 3, but he still finished second.

That race was...yeah... I'm glad BMW got the manufacturer's title again, but the race itself was dirty as hell.

We've all seen these guys race in the wet without the amount of bumping, leaning, and pushing we saw. There were moments that looked like drivers were literally just using the wet as an excuse to push past other drivers, and honestly, the stewards seemed too overwhelmed to catch it all.

Oh and here I am in the first 20 seconds of the race: "Aw man, Farfus is a God! Oh. OH!. Well never mind then."

That race was...yeah... I'm glad BMW got the manufacturer's title again, but the race itself was dirty as hell.

We've all seen these guys race in the wet without the amount of bumping, leaning, and pushing we saw. There were moments that looked like drivers were literally just using the wet as an excuse to push past other drivers, and honestly, the stewards seemed too overwhelmed to catch it all.

Oh and here I am in the first 20 seconds of the race: "Aw man, Farfus is a God! Oh. OH!. Well never mind then."

Yeah funny how they couldn't get out of the hairpin without leaning on the car next to them ** unless it was a car of the same marque, then they seemed to manage just fine!

But... I think given the bumping, the decisions were mostly fair.

Yeah funny how they couldn't get out of the hairpin without leaning on the car next to them ** unless it was a car of the same marque, then they seemed to manage just fine!

But... I think given the bumping, the decisions were mostly fair.

HAHA! Exactly!!!! Yeah, the decisions the stewards did make were definitely fair. It was all the ones they didn't make that bothered me. Oh well. Such is life.

Back