2014/15 Football Fantasy League

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi there!!! Welcome to the 2014/15 Football Fantasy League for GTPlanet members. I have looked around and have seen no similar thread for this season so I have opened this thread to get things rolling. Hopefully we can get enough people by the season start in a few weeks.

Rules
Each week you will be presented with each fixture. All you have to do is guess the score. You will be awarded 3 points if you guess which team will win (or draw) and if the score is correct, you will be awarded 1 additional point. At the start of the season, you will give a final prediction table, if the team finishes the season in the position you predicted they would, you will revieve an additional 10 points. There will be a similar competition for the FA cup and Champions League. If your interested or have any other questions, let me know. The more the better :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm in!

Didn't notice this but should be good. If you need any help with it at any point give me a shout and I might be able to.

Last edited:
I'm in!

Didn't notice this but should be good. If you need any help with it at any point give me a shout and I might be able to.
no worries, thanks mate. if enough people sign up, i'll organize everything this weekend 👍

Back