2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray...?

• Thread starter Mcjoz88
  • 18 comments
United States
Pennsylvania, U
Mcjoz88
GuitarJozz
I am just wondering, what are the chances Turn 10 could make the newly revealed 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray for Forza 4?

GT5 got it today, and that game has been out longer than Forza 4. So is there a chance we could see it in Forza 4? Or is it more likely they will save it for Forza 5? Are they done making DLC for Forza 4 already?

I haven't been here in awhile, so I am kind of out of the loop...

If we did get it if could be the next free car for Forza Horizon but it is a very slim chance

Chances are no... It looks like they're done with DLC. Possibly because of Horizon. Either wat there is good reason to believe that FM5 is coming out soon so it could be in that.

It seems FM4 has had its run of DLC. It'll appear in Horizon or FM5, probably Horizon first since we've got months of DLC yet and it'll fit right in with the rest of the mega-powerful 20xx RWD cars.

Well, lets hope that if it is added to either game, Turn 10 does a better job with it than PD did. In GT5, you can't paint it, tune it, or anything. You are just stuck with a car that you can't do anything with except drive it with the very crappy default settings.

To be honest. The Corvette is in its "Final Prototype" form, meaning it isn't ready for production yet. Theres a good reason why the Vette C7 Stingray can't be tunable and paintable. This reason comes from GM themselves for players to realistically test the C7 in its normal state, which is understandable imo.

Just sharing my thoughts with you guys.

In GT5, you can't paint it, tune it, or anything. You are just stuck with a car that you can't do anything with except drive it with the very crappy default settings.
Really?? That's pretty shameful considering the free tin-box '86 Civic Si we just got in Horizon can be cranked into a 689hp smoke machine that can clip 200mph. :lol:

Not in FM4 but possibly in Horizon and I think it won't be the car that GT5 got, it will more likely be the final production version which could have some differences like the Camaro did.

FM5 will probably be when we see the new Vette. Funny, I downloaded the C7 in GT5, got in it, saw I could not paint/mod and turned off the ps3 machine. I like to improve anything I drive and I didn't want to hear the Hoover vac sound PD assigned it, would make me sick again. GT/PD mentality, "here new car, you no change, you have fun, Koko da!!"

I've sent atleast one a day for the past week and never got a reply. I'm trying to resolve an issue so I can enjoy their game to its full potential. I'm not complaint to them, I'm trying to resolve an issue.

Maybe Turn 10 won't put the 'Vette in any game and give us something way cooler...
Like an 1962 Mercury Monarch, or a 1958 Ford Prefect, and the Europeans will love this, a 1955-1964 Messerschmitt KR 200..awesome..

Maybe Turn 10 won't put the 'Vette in any game and give us something way cooler...
Like an 1962 Mercury Monarch, or a 1958 Ford Prefect, and the Europeans will love this, a 1955-1964 Messerschmitt KR 200..awesome..
We could do with a few Kubel- and Schwimmwagens.

FM5 will probably be when we see the new Vette. Funny, I downloaded the C7 in GT5, got in it, saw I could not paint/mod and turned off the ps3 machine. I like to improve anything I drive and I didn't want to hear the Hoover vac sound PD assigned it, would make me sick again. GT/PD mentality, "here new car, you no change, you have fun, Koko da!!"

^^ Aaahahahahaarrrh harrhhh! :lol:

Back