Eks Messages 2,055 United States Messages Brucifxr Jan 15, 2013 #1 Yesterday when I started up GT5, I see in the news "2014 Corvette C7 Stingray coming to Playstation Store Jan. 15th!" (Something like that) It's "Jan. 15" and I don't see the DLC. Help? Is anyone else having this as well?
Yesterday when I started up GT5, I see in the news "2014 Corvette C7 Stingray coming to Playstation Store Jan. 15th!" (Something like that) It's "Jan. 15" and I don't see the DLC. Help? Is anyone else having this as well?
S Samus Messages 24,669 United Kingdom Jan 15, 2013 #2 There are 24 hours in the day you know. The car will arrive after the maintenance in approx 6hrs 15mins. There is also a thread for this already in the main GT5 forum.
There are 24 hours in the day you know. The car will arrive after the maintenance in approx 6hrs 15mins. There is also a thread for this already in the main GT5 forum.
W WestawayBMW Messages 6 Messages WestawayBMW Jan 15, 2013 #3 I saw the maintenance notice for 3:00pm my time ( Central Time ) Maybe thats when it will be added?
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,142 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jan 15, 2013 #4 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=268905