2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
Well this has been a complete disaster. :grumpy: My only hope is Kenseth but it seems he's lost the handle on that car because it went nowhere in that last run.

Guessing everyone would have laughed had I picked 9/17/43. It was great to see Ford being so competitive, even if it took having every other competitor run into trouble.

7th, 14th, 15th.

Bowyer might have finished better had Danica not slammed into him for no reason. :rolleyes: :lol:

So close to picking Carl for this race too. :banghead:

Round 4 Results:

ZbvnX3I.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

The lone new entrant, Adam46, started with 108 points, the sum of the fewest points earned in each of the first 3 rounds.

JoeTruckV8 started with 77 points from rounds 1 & 2, plus half of his points from last week (64), since they weren't entered in to the entry form.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 4 was won by Gerarghini.

Two players received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Carl Edwards.

Three players received 2 bonus points each for selecting pole winner Denny Hamlin.

Eight Consecutive Picks were spent this week.

Three players did not submit picks. All were docked 10 points per driver, if no CP was available.

No one picked any driver that finished 2nd through 5th (Stenhouse, Almirola, Stewart, Ambrose).

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

11/18/20. Did pretty poorly at Bristol, thankfully so did everyone else. I could use a couple top 5's to get up into the Chase area.

Last edited:
Back