• 15 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGreens

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Warwickshire
Interstella101
Championship over, so let's start all the talk and hopes for '14!

Let's not be negative, new season, new hope!

Any news for ticket sales for Sochi or New Jersey?
V6 Engines with HERS - interesting or backwards?
Team/Driver changes? Who do you think will graduate from GP2?

Let's get the ball rolling! 👍

Championship over? Didn't know 2014 begins in 18 days.

Well, call me Rip van Winkel, but last I checked, there's a lot of this season left to go.

While we're at it, who's the Presidential candidates for 2020? I want to be first at the polls...

The championship isn't over.
There are no ticket sales being made yet.
No idea what HERS is.
There are no vacant seats in F1 currently.

I wonder what made you post this thread ... :rolleyes:

When he says HERS I think he's talking about TERS, he's using Heat instead of Thermal. Actually we won't use either of those because when we talk about KERS and TERS we'll simply refer to them collectively as ERS, if that makes sense. :)

I wonder what made you post this thread ... :rolleyes:

Let's not be negative!
New regulations and tracks equal new hope and hopefully, revived interest from global audiences. GP2 have some interesting drivers who may graduate into possible seats at various feeder/midfield teams.

Let's not be negative!
New regulations and tracks equal new hope and hopefully, revived interest from global audiences. GP2 have some interesting drivers who may graduate into possible seats at various feeder/midfield teams.

And this thread serves complete use now, RIGHT NOW, when not even half of the 2013 season is completed (nor the 2013 year). Nothing has been announced period.

Also, since the 2013 GP2 Season is nowhere near over (shocker, I know, since its May and it should have ended already), there is no way to speculate what drivers even CAN move up.

With all that said, my vote is that Vettel joins the circus and Raikkonen quits F1 to become an extemporaneous speaker.

And this thread serves complete use now, RIGHT NOW, when not even half of the 2013 season is completed (nor the 2013 year).

I asked if we could please keep this positive?
If you're unsure about the timing, this should help:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107421

As Monaco is the penultimate race of the season, I thought 'Might as well get the thread up, running and discussion abound'

So if anyone has got any news about '14 specs, cars or drivers, let's debate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back