2014 Porsche LMP1

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxdylan
  • 12 comments
  • 1,198 views
Messages
431
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
foxdylan
M13_36781-640x425.jpg
Mark Webber putting together the final touches to the new le mans car , going to be good to see Porsche in lmp1 , I mean motor sport and Porsche go hand in hand .... GT2 / GT3 racing is normally five other makes then a grid full of 911s .

Can someone please remind me one more time why no Porsche in Gt6?

There part of the vag group now after all ?
 
Because EA owns the lisence. But Kaz did say that he would like Porsche in GT.
Edit: Treed
 
What's the grand turismo franchise worth ?
Money no object if I was creating a race game a SIM the thing I'd most fight for to give the biggest improvement is Porsche HDK 430.jpg
 

Attachments

  • falken.jpg
    falken.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
Gt must have the money to by the license tho
 
Pretty sure they can't buy it till it expires from EA.
 
I don't think it's a money issue, but from what I've read, EA has an exclusive license with Porsche. So until their contract ends, there won't be any 'official' Porsches in GT. The RUF's are as close as we'll get for now.
 
That bugs me tho ....
 
RUf have been very buisy the last 15 years ^^^^^
GT 6 have Erm polished up there GT3 RUFs at least :( :( :(
 
Kaz did mention that EA's contract with Porsche runs out soon, though. Probably won't see them in GT6, but maybe GT7.
 
Back