2015 Live Events General Discussion

• Thread starter binheimer
  • 2 comments
Germany
Germany
Hello GT6-Racers,

I have competed in the Online Qualification for the GT-Academy, but didn't manage to get into the top 4. Is there still an opportunity to get to the Race Camp via the “Live Events”?

1. Can anyone show up at a Live Event and compete? Or do you have to qualify yourself during the Online Qualification, i.e. TOP 20 within a country will be invited.

2. How do you find out, where and when the Live Events are taking place? Will there be an official announcement in advance? And via which channel (Twitter, FB…)? Or do you have to guess where Nissan cars are racing in your country and then come along?

I have read about the Live Events at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and the one at LeMans, but would like to know if there is a comparable Live Event in Germany?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Regards

Hello GT6-Racers,

I have competed in the Online Qualification for the GT-Academy, but didn't manage to get into the top 4. Is there still an opportunity to get to the Race Camp via the “Live Events”?

1. Can anyone show up at a Live Event and compete? Or do you have to qualify yourself during the Online Qualification, i.e. TOP 20 within a country will be invited.

2. How do you find out, where and when the Live Events are taking place? Will there be an official announcement in advance? And via which channel (Twitter, FB…)? Or do you have to guess where Nissan cars are racing in your country and then come along?

I have read about the Live Events at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and the one at LeMans, but would like to know if there is a comparable Live Event in Germany?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Regards

As far as im aware anyone can compete in a live event. I live in the uk and i knew that 3 of the 4 live events were hosted at goodwood. I had already qualified through the uk time trials on the game earlier on. With regards to how well it is publicised, it was something that in my opinion (at least in the uk) that it was less than obvious where these live events were being held. I still have no idea where the last british Dubai live event ticket is being held only knew they were being held at goodwood because i bought tickets before hand.

Hope this helps

Back