2015 Middle East General Discussion

That would be really disappointing. I'm really looking forward to it as I think I have a shot at it (ranked 33rd last year and I believe I improved a lot since then). But maybe they forgot and it's too early to say. We'll find out tomorrow!

I've not heard anything about those regions this year. But there is a lot of disconnect and difference in communication between the various international regions (especially those in the Middle East, South Africa, and Asia), so it's hard to say with any degree of certainty yet what is or will actually happen.

Thanks for the update @Jordan

Agree with you @rehdogg15 no way we have a chance against the fastest from the USA and Australia. Weird decision really.

Unless they'll pick the Top 10 from Egypt and then face off at the camp.

Thanks for the update @Jordan

Agree with you @rehdogg15 no way we have a chance against the fastest from the USA and Australia. Weird decision really.

Unless they'll pick the Top 10 from Egypt and then face off at the camp.
Well, it looks like there isn't one for me this time. I'm glad you got one however :) Good luck if you're aiming for it!

So this GT academy year won't include GCC but instead they only included Egypt and Algeria? Seriously Nissan? Seriously? that's really racist.

What's more is that not only just GCC is gone but countries like Canada is also removed this year.

This is not improvement at all, you just given a big 🤬 You to those countries like where's GCC? Sweden? Russia? Canada?...etc?

Well I guess good luck to you and everyone who could participate In this year.

According to my connections specifically with 2014 finalist and GT academy athlete Ahmad Binkhanen. Nissan was conducting press conferences to be held and promoted by ahmad himself only to be cancelled syprisingly later.

According to my connections specifically with 2014 finalist and GT academy athlete Ahmad Binkhanen. Nissan was conducting press conferences to be held and promoted by ahmad himself only to be cancelled syprisingly later.
so what does that mean? no gt academy middle east? the arab world's honor is to be defended by us? :P
and how is ahmed btw? and salman? where are these guys racing? are they still even racing?

Thanks for the update mate.

Back