2015 Practice

• Thread starter hoppps_v2
  • 5 comments
United States
GA
hoppps_v2
So there were two things I wanted to touch on here, since I'm a newbie.

First: Is there a group on GT6 of players from this sub-forum? With my work schedule being pretty whacky (first half of the week I work nights, 2nd half I work mornings) I wanted to know if there was a group of clan of like-minded gt players looking to get better at GT6. My thought was a group that would be up for head 2 head races. I know we had the TT series, but after Mr. Mitch's unfortunate situation, there hasn't been any real structure. I appreciate everything Mitch has done, but I'd like to see if there was a group of people who'd be interested.

Second: Does anyone know where I can find times for last years GT Academy? I had planned on practicing with the same tracks and cars as last year to get a feel for it, and I figured if I could find the final times (and possibly ghosts) I could practice with that. I've been able to find videos of some runs with times to compare to, but I wanted to know the time range of those who advanced.

Thanks for all your help here guys, and good luck to everyone who decides to compete in this years series!

I know we had the TT series, but after Mr. Mitch's unfortunate situation, there hasn't been any real structure. I appreciate everything Mitch has done, but I'd like to see if there was a group of people who'd be interested.
Wait, what happened? I haven't been around much lately.

Second: Does anyone know where I can find times for last years GT Academy? I had planned on practicing with the same tracks and cars as last year to get a feel for it, and I figured if I could find the final times (and possibly ghosts) I could practice with that. I've been able to find videos of some runs with times to compare to, but I wanted to know the time range of those who advanced.
Unfortunately, the different physics engine for the GTA time trials last year makes it an apples to orange comparison with anything you run online and offline.

I had another stroke and was in the hospital for awhile so I couldn't carry on with being the competition coordinator for the thread I had started.
Oh my good god man! Really sorry to hear that. Hope you're doing better and continue to recover. I've seen first hand what those can do. Not good :-(

Back