2015 SUBARU WRX

  • Thread starter Thread starter GRAFX21
  • 10 comments
  • 2,834 views
Messages
58
Philippines
California
Messages
GRAFX21
Does anyone know if GT6/PD will update the Subaru dealership to place in the new 2015 Subaru WRX?

Huge Subie fan but not so much a fan of the 4Generation design. However curious to see how it looks in different colors, mods, wheels etc. None the less how it particularly drives in the game. Any word on this? Quite surprised they haven't added it in the dealership similar to what they did with the BMW M4.


Cheers.
 
Yes. I just spoke to my neighbours subaru legacy he confirmed they will be adding it in the new patch.
 
Yes. I just spoke to my neighbours subaru legacy he confirmed they will be adding it in the new patch.

Not to be a gender-bender here, but how did you know the sex of the car? Are you measuring it by the number and placement of its differentials?

I guess the talking car is a much more significant event, so I won't judge you.
 
Not to be a gender-bender here, but how did you know the sex of the car? Are you measuring it by the number and placement of its differentials?

I guess the talking car is a much more significant event, so I won't judge you.
hehe,
 
My friend's GC8 also confirmed that her younger brother, the 2015 WRX, will be in the video game. Like 100%, bro.
 
I am calm. Are you calm?
 
I am calm. Are you calm?

We're chilled. Our Impreza was talking about leaving a Legacy behind, and getting there Boxer out his kennel into the boot...
 
Gotcha. Subaru has been tight lipped.
 
Seriously though. Bit early to talk about cars being included not long after reveal?
 
Back