2016 GTP Awards - Member of the Year

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 20 comments

Who deserves to win GTPlanet's Member of the Year award for 2016?

• Dennisch

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • Foolkiller

Votes: 46 24.7%
  • Jordan

Votes: 54 29.0%
  • LMSCorvetteGT2

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Rallymorten

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • SlipZtrEm

Votes: 52 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
gtplanet-awards-2016.png

Who has been the member who has, more than any other, made GTPlanet the place you keep coming back to?

Please vote above for who you think should be the GTPlanet Award winner for Member of the Year 2016. Nominees are:
@Dennisch
@FoolKiller
@Jordan
@LMSCorvetteGT2
@rallymorten
@SlipZtrEm

Jurden getting Member of the Year would be like Mark Zuckerburg winning Facebook Celebrity of the Year, don't ya think?
Jordan regularly provides content to GTP, interacts with the members & personally deals with the site support questions/problems.

Jordan regularly provides content to GTP, interacts with the members & personally deals with the site support questions/problems.

Yes, of course, and I'm not against that, but @Jerdun already holds an undisputed title which nobody else could ever claim. He is The Master of GTP. Literally.

You mean Christmas? It's OK, you can say Christmas, it's not a sweary word. ;)
:lol: If I didn't know what you looked like I would still laugh but not as hard as I am behind this screen. I meant the collective not just Christmas, but yes have a good and safe Christmas as well.

Im very disappointed that @Burn Fossils didn't make it.
Did you nominate him in the two weeks you had to nominate people?

Incidentally the three front runners have kept the site running and brought exciting new functions and features, overseen the expansion of the news section and posted to the site regularly while lying in a hospital bed awaiting a new heart.

Incidentally the three front runners have kept the site running and brought exciting new functions and features, overseen the expansion of the news section and posted to the site regularly while lying in a hospital bed awaiting a new heart.

All three of them?

:dopey:

Did you nominate him in the two weeks you had to nominate people?

But but, he got cool car and also curb that Ludicrous Claims Thread :P

Honestly though, even if I nominate him, i doubt he will still go up there. Not really disappointed though, he still up there on new member nomination.

As for my vote which member are the best, its classified. We'll see the results later :)

Honestly though, even if I nominate him, i doubt he will still go up there.
Literally every nomination in this category is in the list.

Yeah, this years turnout was one of the lowest. Not much more than a dozen voters. Granted the time frame was quite a bit shorter.

Voted for SlipZtrEm for his tireless enthusiasm towards the
car videogame community, his work on hosting and presenting
the GTPlanet GT6 Track of the Week competitions earlier in the year, and for
constantly churning out main page news articles for the people to read and enjoy.
Overall a great ambassador for this place and that's why he gets my vote.
*If mentioning who you voted for is frowned upon I apologise and this can be
removed, I'm a first-time voter and couldn't really find any voting guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back