2016 GTP Awards - Most Helpful Member

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 7 comments

Who deserves to win GTPlanet's Most Helpful Member award for 2016?

• homeforsummer

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Ken

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • kolio

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • RACECAR

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Samus

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • SlipZtrEm

Votes: 56 38.6%
  • TB

Votes: 28 19.3%
  • Touring Mars

Votes: 10 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
gtplanet-awards-2016.png

We're pretty much all a helpful bunch here, but who goes out of their way to help as many people as possible?

Please vote above for who you think should be the GTPlanet Award winner for Most Helpful Member 2016. Nominees are:
@homeforsummer
@Ken
@kolio
@RACECAR
@Samus
@SlipZtrEm
@TB
@Touring Mars

It's always great to have people who are helpful on a site like GTPlanet. From my experience and from the ones listed here, my two favorites are RACECAR and Touring Mars. I voted @RACECAR and here's why. Especially with the stuff like the NR2003 GTPlanet Fantasy Series (and various other series), he is a solid contributor and even offers a great job of helping provide liveries and such for those not talented or not able to provide their own work. Doesn't complain, doesn't short-change people, just dedicated and usually provides quality material. At least to me, I'm endorsing my good GTP mate and fellow Texan for this honor.

I would say I'm as much surprised that I was nominated for "Friendliest Member" about as much as RACECAR is nominated for "Most Helpful Member." Just goes to show you how awesome people are to even go to the level of nominating others for stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back