2017 Fantasy NASCAR

All four bench drivers finished higher than my four starters. It's going to be another great year.

Forgot to update my lineup this week, so I'm stuck with my Atlanta picks. Let's see how that works out.

I started out a little rough, but finished inside the top 1000 players for the full season standings, where dropped weeks don't exist. I'll take that!

Would you guys like to look at running this through a different service next season? The Yahoo points system just seems so out of touch with the current way NASCAR calculates the point standings.

As of now, Yahoo gives points for leading a lap and leading the most laps, but doesn't give any stage points. All of that contradicts the real standings calculations from NASCAR. I would like to find a system that more accurately equates success in fantasy with success in the series, if possible.

I started out a little rough, but finished inside the top 1000 players for the full season standings, where dropped weeks don't exist. I'll take that!

Would you guys like to look at running this through a different service next season? The Yahoo points system just seems so out of touch with the current way NASCAR calculates the point standings.

As of now, Yahoo gives points for leading a lap and leading the most laps, but doesn't give any stage points. All of that contradicts the real standings calculations from NASCAR. I would like to find a system that more accurately equates success in fantasy with success in the series, if possible.
Thats up to you. You're the commish. If there are better options, I'm still in for the season. Just wish we could get more people involved and they would finish a full season

Yup.

Dear Yahoo Sports Fantasy Auto Racing user,

We wanted to let you know that Yahoo Sports Fantasy Auto Racing will be discontinued and will no longer be available for the upcoming auto racing season. Your auto racing historical standings will still be viewable in your profile.

As we continue to innovate and grow Yahoo Fantasy Sports, part of that is consolidation of some of our offerings. If you would like to continue playing fantasy racing, we recommend Nascar's fantasy games.

We thank you for being a fan and loyal user, and we hope that you continue to enjoy the rest of Yahoo Fantasy Sports games.

Sincerely,
Yahoo Fantasy Sports

Back